Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Christmas Lights

Vince: (Pointing at large tree in the middle of the back yard) I think we should put lights on that tree this year.

Me: Sure, I'd like that.

Vince: I think that if I took a ladder up the tree to the highest big branches, I could stand on it and reach the top.

Me: You know, I don't think I'd really like to have lights on that tree.

Vince: Or we could get some of that net lighting. I could pull it up to the top of the tree while standing on those big branches.

Me: Ok. That sounds like a much better idea.

Vince: But, we have to wait for it to get icy first.

Me: ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and the kids should stand at the bottom of the tree, each grabbing hold of a corner of a sheet. That way you can catch him if he falls.

Anonymous said...

Another awe-inspiring moment at the Velie-White household