Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Asshole of the Day

Yesterday, on my way in to work, I saw an asshole. Not like I saw balls during the wedding reception last weekend...but an asshole none the less. My route to work includes driving through a school zone. This particular school zone is fairly heavily patrolled. At least 2-3 days a week, there are a minimum of 3 cops lying in wait for speeders. I see people getting tickets there on a regular basis. I assume that most other people who travel this particular road daily are aware of the likelihood of getting a ticket if they're going faster than 20.

Anyway, yesterday, about 3 blocks before the school zone, there was a car going about 15 mph. In the left lane. I decided to pass him. The 5 cars behind me decided to pass him. Then he decided to wait until entering the school zone to speed up to about 40 and fly by all of us while flipping everyone off. I'm not entirely sure why he was so pissed. Probably because he's an asshole.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

speeding in a school zone?? who would DO that?

Anonymous said...

Was he wearing a wife-beater too? Maybe he was trying to get on Cops/Lakewood.

Angel said...

Oh God, I must be one of those assholes! I did fly through a school zone one time, but I was late getting my kids to school, yada, yada,...yes, I did get stopped. wouldn't you know it? I've never done it again tho!