Friday, May 19, 2006

My mom is the best!!

By: Megan (my female vampiric offspring)

"My mom is the best because she is very nice. The first reason she is very nice is because she takes care of me. The second reason my mom is very nice because she takes me lots and lots of places. The last reason my mom is very nice is because she spends time with me. The second reason my mom is the best is because she is hard working. She is hardworking because she cleans the house. The second reason she is hardworking because she works for long periods of time. The last reason my mom is hardworking is because she reads about 25-40 minutes. The last reason my mom is the best is because she is funny. She is funny because she makes funny faces. She walks funny. The last reason she is funny is because she tells funny jokes. As you can see, my mom is the best"

--------------------------

This is how my daughter sees me. I'm glad she was able to work in the bit about me walking funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God. I'd hate to see what she has to say about how I walk!

Miss Devylish said...

You read for 25 - 40 min? Wow.. I can only do it for 15!