Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Diorama

My daughter has to make a diorama of a kangaroo habitat for school. I'm not sure if she was assigned the kangaroo or if she chose it on her own. I am certain, however, that she knows little to nothing about kangaroos. When she first told me about this assignment, I asked her if she'd thought about how she wanted the diorama to look. Of course she hadn't. So I asked if she had any idea what I should buy her to facilitate in her production of a high class diorama. Still a no. So I thought I'd get right to the basics. I asked her what she knows about kangaroos. Blank look. Ok, Megan, where do kangaroos live? Her response...."In the wild." I'm thinking that this project might not go very well.

4 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

But hey.. you're still the best. Apparently..

Kara said...

This all depends on you...on exactly how much effort YOU want to put into her project...lol

Anonymous said...

They live down under, so make sure you turn the whole thing upside down.

chindi said...

My daughter did the same thing when she came home and told me she had to do a project on sharks. She knew they were in the ocean, she knew Bruce was refraining from eating fish (Fish are friends not Food - can you tell I have seen Finding Nemo about 999 times too many) and that was about it.