Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stealth Blogging

My mom asked me for pictures of the new place. A couple hundred times. I finally got around to taking them and decided that the easiest way to get them to the family back home would be a blog. But then I thought about it, and decided that it might be better if they don't see this particular blog. You never know when a random family-negative comment might need to be made. Anyway, if any of you guys want to see the pictures, here you go. Try not to enjoy yourselves too terribly much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you think I never have my real picture up on myspace?

EXACTLY. Nosy parents.

Kara said...

too funny, i'd make it a seperate blog too. House looks great

Anonymous said...

Okay, the yard does need some work. But I'm still not coming over and doing it.

Anonymous said...

Apparently vampires work out too.