Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Nothing to Say

I still don't really have anything to say, but my ability to avoid work degrades with every passing day, so I thought I would post a blog anyway. Just to practice my procrastination. These things are important, you know.

This morning, I have realized two things. First...I really have no business driving this early in the morning. I haven't had a wreck, but I could possibly have come close. I say possibly, because I have no way of being even remotely sure. You see, I get in the car, immediately zone out, then suddenly I'm at work, 30 miles away. Second...if you buy a soda at a convenience store first thing in the morning, you should probably decline the brown paper bag that they will try to give you. Unless, of course, you like staggering into your place of business looking like a wino. I don't do well with mornings. Have I mentioned that?

Oh...and I just have to show everyone this again. That's MY man.

1 comment:

Miss Devylish said...

Mm.. you like 'em hairy.. don't you?