Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Celebrations

Last night, Vince was filling in the calendar with his opera stuff for the next several months. He stopped suddenly and the following conversation took place.

Vince: Honey....I'm very sorry, but I have to work on the Vernal Equinox.

Me: Oh no! But that's a major holiday for me. You're not going to be upset if we do the naked goat dance without you are you?

Vince: I would be upset with that whether I were here or not.

Me: Oh. Fine, then. No naked goat dance.

Vince: Looks like I'll also be working on Easter Monday.

Me: You know, we generally do the naked goat dance then, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you 2 are soulmates!

Miss Devylish said...

Naked, you AND Vince are 3 things I didn't need combined.. thank you so very much for the unneeded visual.