Friday, August 11, 2006

Working Hard

Here at work we have a couple of pranksters. For example, one day a coworker left his cell phone lying on his desk while he went to lunch...when he came back, his phone was programmed to display everything in Spanish. On another occasion, a coworker left for a business trip and while he was gone, someone reprogrammed his office phone so that when he makes interoffice calls, the caller id will read "CALL FROM IDIOT" rather than reading "CALL FROM EXT 000"

Well, earlier this week they decided to redecorate my office while I was gone. I have a basket of miniature candy bars on my desk (part of my plot to appear skinnier by making the people around me fatter.) When I got back, the candy bars (and also my little ducky) were taped to the walls and ceiling.




3 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

That's funny.. better tho than the one Chonicles of a Bachelor told me where his offc friends poured water into the seat of his chair.. that couldn't be seen of course til he sat down in it.. ew! I always wanted to fill someone's cube w/ those styrofoam peanuts.. or cover their space w/ post-its.

Kara said...

OMG, I did the language thing to my coworker, only in Japanese...
They always backfire on me though, because she called the Help desk before I got in...oops

and that one time that I used the auto word correct option in excel and word. Every time she typed the word "The" it auto corrected it to "Chicken" I waited all day but she never went into Word. Unfortunatly i was sick the next day....yea, Help desk again...sigh

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work gps car Houston land rover buy provigil on line no rx Compare dog vitamins Free spyware adaware Watson ativan 2411 9 9 9 9 car dvd ebay stereo Butalbital discount order Clips gay cocks Bedroom bondage handcuffs Voyeur celebrities Ccna flash card get paxil prescription cellular phones Active undelete v5 1 0 9