Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Inappropriate Behavior

Yesterday, Megan came to me to complain because Tripp was trying to kiss her. By "came to me," I mean that she beat the shit out of him until I heard him crying and made her stop. Anyway, she told me what he was doing to antagonize her, and I had a short discussion with him. It consisted of "Don't kiss your sister." His response was "But I like her." This led to further discussion, in which I told him that it's not ok to kiss people without their permission. At that point, Megan decided to tell me that Tripp has been kissing girls at daycare...without their permission. The whole permission thing seemed just beyond Tripp's grasp. I said, over and over, "You can't just go around kissing whoever you want, whenever you want. The other person has to say it's ok first!" He kept saying, over and over, "But they won't say it's ok!" I suspect that Tripp and I will be having this conversation a few more times.

And on a related note....according to one of my coworkers, if you want to have a three-some, you have to order a pizza.