Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Randomness

While I was outside, watering the flowerbeds in the front yard, a group of teenagers walked by the yard. One girl asked "Can I smell your hose?" Before I could respond, most likely with "Are you serious?...

Second girl: "You are such a freak."
First girl: "What? I like the way they smell."
Second girl: "Do you even know that lady?"
First girl: "Not really, but who would mind if a person smells their hose?"
Second girl: "You can't just ask people stuff like that. You're a freak."

They continued to talk all the way to their house, but I couldn't hear the rest of the conversation. I'm sure it was entertaining.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't we heard that conversation at work???

Rosanna said...

I'm a teenager, but that takes the cake for weirdness.

And I've heard alot of weird things.