Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow Day

I have another day off today. I can't remember ever being at home like this due to snow since I was a kid. But I'm a wuss, so I'm staying in today. I'm not a big fan of driving on ice, even when you have access to a four wheel drive. Which is bigger than any car you've ever driven. And also heavier. And in need of longer stopping distances even on dry pavement. That's my excuse for the day. I am an incompetent driver, so I won't go to work when it's snowing. Plus, I can surf just as easily from home, without having to brave the freeway.

We're going to have a fun day, though. Until it starts to rain and everything melts. After that, I'm thinking it's time to put the snowboards away for the year. But I took some pictures. They're on Flickr.

No comments: