Saturday, June 02, 2007

New Family

Vince's mom took Megan shopping today to buy a gift for my wedding shower. When they left, they took a bag of clothes I had sitting by the front door...to take to Goodwill. I'm suddenly very frightened of the gifts I might receive tomorrow. Gifts from the future mother-in-law and the Mormons. All at the little party in my backyard. Less than 20 feet from the big ass stack of stuff that came out of the basement so that we could do the floors. It's gonna rock!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, what you're saying is that you won't appreciate the perfectly good used tupperware I was going to get you? You need something brand new???

Anonymous said...

What Todd...wasn't that Nintendo Wii for Wendy??

Anonymous said...

HELL NO! It's mine!
I'm thinking of getting her a gardener/handyman.