Sunday, June 04, 2006

How to tell if the bathroom is clean....

Or, an alternate title, "Things I never thought I'd have to say."

Last night, my son had a sleepover. They destroyed the bathroom. After I went in to unclog the sink, I told Tripp that he had to clean the bathroom. He was in there for a while, then he came out to have me come check his work. I went in and looked around...then said "The bathroom is not clean if there is an empty ketchup bottle on the counter." He was surprised. Evidently, in his world, the bathroom counter is an acceptable storage location for empty ketchup bottles.

4 comments:

Miss Devylish said...

I think he was just waiting for you to get the hint that he needed some breakfast.. apparently, served while he soaked in the tub. At least that's my vision..

kario said...

My husband calls such things "non-toy toys". My kids call them, tub toys. An empty ketchup bottle makes an excellent submarine, apparently. I tend to let such things go until my husband's head is about to explode and then I blame it all on the kids...

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Search for cars for sale